The Spring months are approaching which means pretty soon the sun will be shining and flowers will be blooming. When I think of Spring I think of Baby Showers! Need some gift ideas? Here is our list of top 10 must-have items every new mom should receive at her Baby Shower!
- The Diaper Clutch – Reduce the bulk and lighten your load with The Diaper Clutch – a convenient, compact and fashion-forward solution to carry baby diapers and wipes where-ever you go! The Diaper Clutch features an easy-access window for wipes allowing you to keep one hand on baby while grabbing your wipes.
2. Baby Elephant Ears – A multi-use headrest, providing spinal/neck alignment, support and comfort, Baby Elephant Ears is portable and can be used anywhere baby goes – stroller, swing, carseat, changing table, wherever and whenever support is needed. The headrests are fully washable and require no attachments, straps or special skills.
3. Babee Covee –1 baby blanket and cover (car seat, stroller, high chair, shopping cart, nursing cover, playtime blanket). Now parents can buy just one product that does it all!
4. Oops Sheet! – For those times when cleaning up the occasional diaper blow out or spit up needs to be quick and easy to minimize baby’s sleep. The Oops Sheet Crib sheet is a waterproof, fitted mattress protector. Your baby’s sleep is of the utmost importance, to you and your baby.
5. Baby Jack Blankets – Your baby’s very first blankie should be a sensory ribbon tag baby blanket made with vibrant and modern fabrics paired with a plush dimple minky backing. Ribbons that are sewn shut into tabs are accented around the blanket. Baby Jack Blankets provide entertainment, security and comfort for your baby.
6. Mommapia Bib n Burp – The Bib n Burp is an all-in-one bib & burp cloth, made with three super absorbent layers for extra protection.
7. Nookums Paci-Plushies Pacifier Holders & Teethers - Keep your baby’s pacifiers in sight and close at hand at all times with the Paci-Plushies Pacifier Holder. A flexible, silicone Hug Ring™ attaches to most brand name infant pacifiers making finding baby’s pacifier a snap. The Paci-Plushies huggable design is comforting for little hands to hold.
8. Bobee Diaper and Wipes Dispenser – A wall-mounted diaper & wipe caddy, Bobee allows for one-handed access so you can keep one hand safely on your baby. Changing table space is freed up for other important baby items, and the diapers and wipes are up and out of the way from curious little hands. The dispenser fits high quantities in all sizes and brands of disposable diapers. Pre-package wet wipes fit neatly below.
9. Woombie Air Baby Swaddle – The Woombie Air is the safest baby swaddle that does not require wrapping. It is the first breathable baby swaddle that regulates baby’s body temperature by allowing excess heat to escape. The zipper provides comfort without the hassle of wrapping and the 4-way stretch bebeflex™ fabric enables baby to move naturally.
10. San Diego Bebe Eco-Nursing Pillow – The San Diego Bebe(R) Eco-Nursing Pillow offers support, comfort, and discretion for mom and baby. For those times when mothers have no other option but to breastfeed in public, the San Diego Bebe(R) allows for modesty with its built-in Privacy Cover(TM) providing complete discretion while nursing. The cover’s lightweight mesh construction allows continuous airflow, keeping mom and baby comfortable. It is available in a variety of chic colors and plush fabrics. Option for one baby or for twins to feed two babies simultaneously!
Written by Cynthia Poblete, Mother of Four & Inventor of The Diaper Clutch.
Following the birth of her son in 2005, Cynthia Poblete founded The Baby Panda, an online boutique offering Asian-inspired clothing and accessories for infants and children. Joining the group of other “mom-preneurs”, she created the diaper clutch. Finding the need for the convenience of diapers and wipes in a stylish carrying case, she took to the drawing board! Cynthia loved all of the diaper bag alternatives already on the market but she wanted to take the convenience one step further. In the Fall of 2006, she launched her new product, the diaper clutch. The Diaper Clutch is the perfect solution to stay organized without leaving fashion at the door! Who needs bulky diaper bags when you want to take a quick stroll in the neighborhood or go grocery shopping with your little one? Reduce the bulk and lighten your load with The Diaper Clutch – a convenient, compact and fashion-forward solution to carry baby diapers and wipes wherever you go!